« Home | So sleepy... I slept well last night. I even was... » | Stupid weather. I wanted to leave early today to ... » | I'm finally over being sick. Sort of. I'm still ... » | To avoid having to use any PTO for my two sick day... » | We all knew it was going to happen, right? This i... » | I haven't left my apartment in close to 48 hours a... » | So last weekend I didn't feel all that well, but i... » | I think I'm getting sick. =( My head is all stuf... » | I hope when I'm almost 80, I have the same drive a... » | I guess it was just a dream... I woke up this mor... »



I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this: an illustrator made famous by his work for Marvel Comics passed away on Sunday while wearing Superman pajamas and sleeping under a Batman blanket. He is expected to be cremated wearing a Green Lantern t-shirt. For someone so pioneering with the X-Men, one would think that Dave Cockrum would have more affinity for some of the characters he created at Marvel. But apparently his early work with DC had a more lasting impact.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker