« Home | Tom O'Brien going to NC State feels like a bad mov... » | Apparently, Clango and I are a lot alike. I can't... » | Good news! According to Steven Leavitt, what you ... » | Also, happy birthday to my favorite cousin Jennifer! » | We had a double-header flag football game yesterda... » | Now that it's December, it's time for my annual pl... » | This is precisely why I wanted to have the ACC Cha... » | I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this... » | So sleepy... I slept well last night. I even was... » | Stupid weather. I wanted to leave early today to ... »



Outside is trying to trick me. Sunlight is blazing through my office window. Without looking at my trusty Simpsons calendar, it could easily be July outside. Fortunately, Matt Groening's brainchild is warning me of the impending frigidity that awaits me in the out of doors should I elect to venture that direction before the sun disappears beyond the horizon.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker