« Home | Mmmm... Blueberry muffin. =) » | Outside is trying to trick me. Sunlight is blazin... » | Tom O'Brien going to NC State feels like a bad mov... » | Apparently, Clango and I are a lot alike. I can't... » | Good news! According to Steven Leavitt, what you ... » | Also, happy birthday to my favorite cousin Jennifer! » | We had a double-header flag football game yesterda... » | Now that it's December, it's time for my annual pl... » | This is precisely why I wanted to have the ACC Cha... » | I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this... »



When did it become 4:15? I feel like I just got back from lunch... I guess it's a good thing that my day is flying by though. I had a productive weekend that included getting almost all of my xmas shopping done. Yes, I braved both the mall and Fair Lakes and turned left out of my apartment on a Saturday between Thanksgiving and New Year's. And I didn't even cause an accident! Sunday my family went to visit my cousin John at the Naval Academy. We couldn't have asked for a nicer December day, which must have been nice for all the people who were trying to go watch the Redskins get decimated by the Eagles right around the same time. Whoops. But we had a nice (if somewhat brief) visit and I must say that rumors of his gauntness were wildly exaggerated. Then I picked up Emily at the airport Sunday evening and went to bed early, but still couldn't get up when my alarm clock first went off. Oh well. Good weekend. And only 2 weeks until I get to take some vacation. Yay!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker