« Home | I have to say, I'm pretty bummed that my brand new... » | And speaking of good news, good riddance to Patric... » | Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided... » | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... » | Why is it always raining when I want to go test dr... » | Is it the weekend yet? *sigh* I still have a ton... » | We start our 9/80 schedule this week, and while I'... » | By popular demand, this was taken by David and Lyn... » | What a vacation! The week before Christmas, I was... » | Matt already said it best. So long Gerry. And th... »



Also, craiglist is awesome. After Ourisman offered me $150 and Carmax offered me $250 for my Contour, I posted it to craigslist for $1000 and have gotten about 15 responses. A couple seem like scams, so I'm not replying to them, but I've gotten at least 10 serious inquiries, including one person who's supposed to come look at the car tonight and is bringing cash. My goal is to have the car sold before 1/26 so I can drop it from my insurance before my new policy kicks in.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker