« Home | Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided... » | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... » | Why is it always raining when I want to go test dr... » | Is it the weekend yet? *sigh* I still have a ton... » | We start our 9/80 schedule this week, and while I'... » | By popular demand, this was taken by David and Lyn... » | What a vacation! The week before Christmas, I was... » | Matt already said it best. So long Gerry. And th... » | I hope everyone had a good christmas yesterday. We... » | Since I'm over my 250free bandwidth every month (I... »



And speaking of good news, good riddance to Patrick Nix. Maybe now he can go ruin some other promising quarterback with the Hurricanes instead of screwing up Taylor Bennett like he did with Reggie Ball.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker