« Home | Ah, Christmas. So many traditions. Like grandma'... » | It is total bullshit that I have to fill out and s... » | Apparently, I nearly died last night. Would have ... » | Yay for chocolate chip cheesecake! Our floor had ... » | I discovered a telling sign that I'm not ready for... » | It' been a good past couple of days. Friday at wo... » | *jumps for joy* I feel like the champion of the u... » | On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL ... » | If you're still searching for a xmas present for m... » | When did it become 4:15? I feel like I just got b... »



Since I'm over my 250free bandwidth every month (I'm still not sure how that always happens in 3-5 days), I've deleted a ton of pictures and stuff that were on that site, so we'll see if that helps matters at all. So if you're looking through my archives and pictures are missing, that's why.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker