« Home | It' been a good past couple of days. Friday at wo... » | *jumps for joy* I feel like the champion of the u... » | On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL ... » | If you're still searching for a xmas present for m... » | When did it become 4:15? I feel like I just got b... » | Mmmm... Blueberry muffin. =) » | Outside is trying to trick me. Sunlight is blazin... » | Tom O'Brien going to NC State feels like a bad mov... » | Apparently, Clango and I are a lot alike. I can't... » | Good news! According to Steven Leavitt, what you ... »



I discovered a telling sign that I'm not ready for it to be Christmas yet. I was telling people at the RAND party that the last thing I remember was it being August, then suddenly it was Thanksgiving and now it's Christmas. Today I was flipping back through my notebook to make sure I didn't have any important outstanding tasks that I need to attend to this week that can't wait until next year and for nearly every date I've written down so far in December, I have 11/XX/06 in my notebook. I have a page where I go from notes I took on 11/30 to notes I took on "11/1". Makes me feel kinda dumb, but whatever. Hopefully when January rolls around I'll at least start getting the year right even if the month is still wrong.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker