« Home | On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL ... » | If you're still searching for a xmas present for m... » | When did it become 4:15? I feel like I just got b... » | Mmmm... Blueberry muffin. =) » | Outside is trying to trick me. Sunlight is blazin... » | Tom O'Brien going to NC State feels like a bad mov... » | Apparently, Clango and I are a lot alike. I can't... » | Good news! According to Steven Leavitt, what you ... » | Also, happy birthday to my favorite cousin Jennifer! » | We had a double-header flag football game yesterda... »



*jumps for joy* I feel like the champion of the universe right now. *huge sigh of relief* Someone cue up the Karate Kid music ("You're the best around, nothing's gonna ever keep you down").

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker