« Home | It is total bullshit that I have to fill out and s... » | Apparently, I nearly died last night. Would have ... » | Yay for chocolate chip cheesecake! Our floor had ... » | I discovered a telling sign that I'm not ready for... » | It' been a good past couple of days. Friday at wo... » | *jumps for joy* I feel like the champion of the u... » | On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL ... » | If you're still searching for a xmas present for m... » | When did it become 4:15? I feel like I just got b... » | Mmmm... Blueberry muffin. =) »



Ah, Christmas. So many traditions. Like grandma's seafood dish on Christmas Eve and waffles on Christmas morning. My own perosnal favorite is going to the 11pm Christas Eve service at church, seeing old friends, hanging out late, and then swinging by Wendy's for a Frosty on the way home. It just isn't Christmas without my 1 am Frosty. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker