« Home | I hope everyone had a good christmas yesterday. We... » | Since I'm over my 250free bandwidth every month (I... » | Ah, Christmas. So many traditions. Like grandma'... » | It is total bullshit that I have to fill out and s... » | Apparently, I nearly died last night. Would have ... » | Yay for chocolate chip cheesecake! Our floor had ... » | I discovered a telling sign that I'm not ready for... » | It' been a good past couple of days. Friday at wo... » | *jumps for joy* I feel like the champion of the u... » | On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL ... »



Matt already said it best. So long Gerry. And thanks for your support of scouting. I always felt like being the only Eagle Scout to ever be president (even though he was never elected) said more about Mr. Ford than any biographer could.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker