« Home | Since I'm over my 250free bandwidth every month (I... » | Ah, Christmas. So many traditions. Like grandma'... » | It is total bullshit that I have to fill out and s... » | Apparently, I nearly died last night. Would have ... » | Yay for chocolate chip cheesecake! Our floor had ... » | I discovered a telling sign that I'm not ready for... » | It' been a good past couple of days. Friday at wo... » | *jumps for joy* I feel like the champion of the u... » | On the way back from lunch, I saw a guy with "MAL ... » | If you're still searching for a xmas present for m... »



I hope everyone had a good christmas yesterday. We had a long day with, of course, so drama, but all in all a good relazing day. Here's our family photo in front of our tree. Enjoy!

Also, this is something Ben knit or crocheted or whatever for me:

It's Kirby!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker