« Home | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... » | Why is it always raining when I want to go test dr... » | Is it the weekend yet? *sigh* I still have a ton... » | We start our 9/80 schedule this week, and while I'... » | By popular demand, this was taken by David and Lyn... » | What a vacation! The week before Christmas, I was... » | Matt already said it best. So long Gerry. And th... » | I hope everyone had a good christmas yesterday. We... » | Since I'm over my 250free bandwidth every month (I... » | Ah, Christmas. So many traditions. Like grandma'... »



Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided on the Matrix. In the end, I just couldn't justify the added cost, lower fuel mileage, and more cramped interior of the Mazda3 over the Matrix. Yes, it's certainly more fun to drive, but from a daily use perspective, the Matrix just made more sense and in the long run is probably the wiser "investment." Plus, the Mazda dealer hasn't been very good about responding to my questions, and I had two Toyota dealers beating down my door to offer me a better deal than their cross-town competitor. I'm quite happy with my new car, and it's awesome that it currently has less than 30 miles. I've never owned a car with less than a thousand times that many miles on it. Now I just need to come up with a Keanuism to put on my license plate. You know, something like WHHHOA or INOKNGFU. Unfortunately, "strange things are afoot at the Circle-K" just can't be condensed down very well. Suggestions? I would also accept something from another character in the actual Matrix movie, but Keanu has all the best lines in all the best movies.
Don't let the pretty picture fool you, it's like 14 degrees outside with the windchill.  Stupid winter...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker