« Home | And speaking of good news, good riddance to Patric... » | Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided... » | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... » | Why is it always raining when I want to go test dr... » | Is it the weekend yet? *sigh* I still have a ton... » | We start our 9/80 schedule this week, and while I'... » | By popular demand, this was taken by David and Lyn... » | What a vacation! The week before Christmas, I was... » | Matt already said it best. So long Gerry. And th... » | I hope everyone had a good christmas yesterday. We... »



I have to say, I'm pretty bummed that my brand new car has already gotten snowed on. I mean, it would have gotten snowed on in the dealer lot anyway, but somehow it seems more annoying when it's in my possession. Oh well. At least now is a good time for it to go back to the dealer to get the undercoating done. No road salt is going to wreck my undercarriage! Bring it on winter (but wait until Tuesday night please)!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker