« Home | Oh no! I'm all out of candy in my desk! =( How ... » | It appears that I've been neglecting my blog. It'... » | Also, craiglist is awesome. After Ourisman offere... » | I have to say, I'm pretty bummed that my brand new... » | And speaking of good news, good riddance to Patric... » | Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided... » | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... » | Why is it always raining when I want to go test dr... » | Is it the weekend yet? *sigh* I still have a ton... » | We start our 9/80 schedule this week, and while I'... »



Vista's out! Who wants to get me a bootleg copy? Maybe Jon Stewart will give me his copy... I stayed up to watch the Daily Show last night since Bill Gates was on. This ought to tell you something about my level of nerdiness - Bill Gates was way more entertaining than Bill O'Reilly was on the Colbert Report. I really had high hopes for that show a couple weeks ago, but it wasn't funny, it wasn't informative, it wasn't controversial. It was just boring. By contrast, Jon trying to get get Bill Gates's password was hilarious. Also, several months ago when the Woz was on the Colbert Report was also entertaining. Sorry O'Reilly, apparently no-spin also means no-fun, and the world's biggest ubernerds are cooler than you.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker