« Home | I read an article on CNN today about how, despite ... » | Kellogg's might just have come up with the worst m... » | Why you have to root for the Celtics: After winni... » | I officially took over as lead of my project yeste... » | Great. That's exactly what the Jacket's need, ano... » | Busy week - I haven't even had a chance to talk ab... » | Owie! Tetnus booster shots are no fun... My left... » | Are you a recent college graduate with a degree in... » | I think we've had one day of spring so far. Other... » | At long last, pictures from our honeymoon are avai... »



My new phone is, as the kids say, "teh awesome!!!" I've been keeping an eye on dev of this phone for a while, and was on the list to be notified as soon as they were available on Thursday. I went to scope it out on Friday, and while it's not as slick as the iPhone, it has most of the same features as the second edition, it's cheaper, it comes with some extras Apple doesn't include, and it's served by a better network (Sprint vs AT&T). Both Emily and I got new phones over the weekend and so far I'm ecstatic with it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker