« Home | I think we've had one day of spring so far. Other... » | At long last, pictures from our honeymoon are avai... » | The good news just keeps on coming! So, as I ment... » | We have returned from Malta and had a great time. ... » | This time (EDT I mean) next week , we'll be finish... » | Awesome. It's discoveries like this that make me ... » | Who wants to come with me to Macy's tomorrow and r... » | I had a pretty good birthday over the weekend. Em... » | I don't think my MS Paint version is all that diff... » | Yeah, that's going to take a little getting used t... »



Are you a recent college graduate with a degree in EE/CmpE/CS? Do you know anything about linux? Do you know C/C++ and/or Java? Do you know what threadsafe means without quoting the almighty Wiki (unless you can also prove you wrote the article)? Do you want a job? I happen to have an opening for you that involves submarines! I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post the actual req # here, but if you go to GDAIS's careers web page and search for a Systems Engineer position in Fairfax, there's a good chance you may be applying to fill the gaping void of talent I'm currently shackled with because of Dave's departure.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker