« Home | Awesome. It's discoveries like this that make me ... » | Who wants to come with me to Macy's tomorrow and r... » | I had a pretty good birthday over the weekend. Em... » | I don't think my MS Paint version is all that diff... » | Yeah, that's going to take a little getting used t... » | Today's tongue twister: Stick with liquids. » | Hooray!!! At long last, the photographer's offici... » | My car rolled over 11111 miles today. Or, more ac... » | Current outside temperature: 74 FFeels like: 81 ... » | It's official! My promotion came through, effecti... »



This time (EDT I mean) next week , we'll be finishing up dinner and getting ready for bed after our first afternoon in Malta! There's a lot to get done before we leave still, but I'm starting to get really excited about all the different things to see and do. The weather looks awesome, lows in the mid-low 60s and highs in the mid-upper 70s, little chance of rain. It's not high tourist season yet, so things should still be relatively quiet. Yay vacation!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker