« Home | Who wants to come with me to Macy's tomorrow and r... » | I had a pretty good birthday over the weekend. Em... » | I don't think my MS Paint version is all that diff... » | Yeah, that's going to take a little getting used t... » | Today's tongue twister: Stick with liquids. » | Hooray!!! At long last, the photographer's offici... » | My car rolled over 11111 miles today. Or, more ac... » | Current outside temperature: 74 FFeels like: 81 ... » | It's official! My promotion came through, effecti... » | This is the tail end of Tim and Margaret's first d... »



Awesome. It's discoveries like this that make me cry over the fact that so few companies invest any time and resources in R&D any more. It's all rush-to-market and milke everythign for as much profit as possible while the science that makes huge leaps forwards (and can still lead to huge profits) gets shoved aside. Ever since Bell Labs spun off Lucent, it's been downhill for R&D in this country. But at least every once in a while, something really cool happens anyway.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker