« Home | My car rolled over 11111 miles today. Or, more ac... » | Current outside temperature: 74 FFeels like: 81 ... » | It's official! My promotion came through, effecti... » | This is the tail end of Tim and Margaret's first d... » | I decided the simplest thing to do here is just po... » | Here's a few pictures from our trip down to Melbou... » | It's official now, Emily and I got hitched last we... » | Oh, one more wedding thing while I'm thinking abou... » | "By gar, it's been awhile." Spring is finally her... » | March is finally here! Four weeks from right now ... »



Hooray!!! At long last, the photographer's official proofs are posted online! Go! Look! Some of the "goofy" poses we did had me absolutely cracking up this morning.

Edit: So, apparently the id for the album changed after I posted this, which is why you're seeing PHP errors. I've changed the link to match what it is currently. If it stops working again, go to T.G. Martin's website, skip past the flash intro, click on Online Previews, and then find "Taylor - Bever FORSYTH PARK" on the list.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker