« Home | Oh, one more wedding thing while I'm thinking abou... » | "By gar, it's been awhile." Spring is finally her... » | March is finally here! Four weeks from right now ... » | Emily returned from her brief stint in Savannah wi... » | Time for a little political discussion: The GOP h... » | We did succeed in getting the apartment cleaned up... » | It's been a busy week and this week is shaping up ... » | When I was a host at the college fair a while back... » | I wish I could open my office windows. It's curre... » | I haven't sparked a heated debate in a while, but ... »



It's official now, Emily and I got hitched last weekend! I think everyone had a really good time down in Savannah. Everything turned out so much better than I think anyone had hoped. It was fun to see some people I hadn't seen in a long time. Still sorta bummed that I only had one friend (Nikki) show up who wasn't also a groomsman, but whatever, they missed a good party and I didn't. (On a related note, I'm thinking about commandeering my parents' house for a BBQ sometime in the next couple weeks for all those people who couldn't make it to Savannah - anyone interested?) Laser tag Saturday morning was awesome (go green team!), and I think I'm starting a new action-activity trend (as opposed to golfing) since Brian is now planning a go-kart outing before Tim's wedding this weekend. I'm finally starting to not want a nap in the middle of the afternoon. The entire experience was totally exhausting, but so much fun, and seeing it all come together really made all the planning and everything else worth it. Also, several people asked me and/or Emily for copies of the vows we wrote. I was going to post them here, but I decided that they're really more of a personal thing between me and Emily that the whole world doesn't really need to see. Anyway, if you're really interested, shoot me an email. (On an unrelated note, I just wanted to say that I'm love with parenthetical asides tonight apparently.) Finally, there are some pictures starting to surface on Facebook, and I'm sure more will be coming along eventually. Once I collect a few good ones, I'll post some here.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker