« Home | Time for a little political discussion: The GOP h... » | We did succeed in getting the apartment cleaned up... » | It's been a busy week and this week is shaping up ... » | When I was a host at the college fair a while back... » | I wish I could open my office windows. It's curre... » | I haven't sparked a heated debate in a while, but ... » | We got our wedding invitation from Tim and Margare... » | I heard through the rumor mill today that Jon Tenu... » | We watched the first episode of the new Terminator... » | I can't help feeling a bit paranoid about what jus... »



Emily returned from her brief stint in Savannah with a preliminary RSVP list of who's coming to the wedding. It's quite a mighty stack of paper, and so far the response has been pretty positive. Unfortunately, it looks like almost none of my friends are going to be able to make it. I'm kinda bummed about that, but not altogether surprised. Hotels and plane tickets aren't cheap, and it's a long drive. And taking time off can be difficult this time of year with no holidays in sight and PTO reserves still recovering from winter illnesses. I know more people would have come if the wedding were here in Fairfax instead, but Emily wanted a wedding in Forsyth Park, and once I saw it myself, the decision to have the ceremony there was a no-brainer. Plus, I think weddings are really for the bride anyway, so as long as Emily's happy, I'll be happy. And in the end, the wedding will be fun no matter what, I just wish more of my friends could be there to help celebrate.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker