« Home | I heard through the rumor mill today that Jon Tenu... » | We watched the first episode of the new Terminator... » | I can't help feeling a bit paranoid about what jus... » | A couple interesting things I've learned the past ... » | It has got to be 85 or 90 degrees in my office rig... » | I'm sorely dissapointed that the new American Glad... » | While helping to clean out some junk today, I came... » | Happy 2008!Emily and I had a great Christmas in Sa... » | As of 4 pm Thursday, I am officially on vacation u... » | They're not called the Criminoles for nothing. Th... »



We got our wedding invitation from Tim and Margaret yesterday. The next couple months are going to be so much fun! There's a lot to get done in the next 8 weeks for us, but hopefully that won't interfere with all the events we've got planned. In case anyone is curious, we're registered at Macy's, Crate & Barrel, and Bed Bath & Beyond. Feel free to have stuff sent directly to us rather than carting it down to Savannah, because that means we just have to cart it all back. We promise not to be upset if you show up for our wedding "empty-handed."

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker