« Home | Happy 2008!Emily and I had a great Christmas in Sa... » | As of 4 pm Thursday, I am officially on vacation u... » | They're not called the Criminoles for nothing. Th... » | So. Very. Tired... » | Is it too late to cancel Christmas? Or at least p... » | Some updated chin pictures, as promised.First off ... » | I had a decent trip last week up to Kittery for so... » | Despite losing to the "University" of Georiga on S... » | ESPN and AJC are both reporting that Chan Gailey i... » | Busy busy busy. I started working out last week. ... »



While helping to clean out some junk today, I came across two old 23GB hard drives. I know that doesn't sound like anything all that impressive. There are flash drives that can match that, and you can get a 500GB SATA drive for well under $100 any number of places. But here's my favorite part: They weight 7 lbs each and they're as big as six standard 3.5" hard drives. I believe they were produced in the late 90s, which does make their capacity pretty impressive, but their size and weight is what really made me laugh.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker