« Home | ESPN and AJC are both reporting that Chan Gailey i... » | Busy busy busy. I started working out last week. ... » | Last week I had to go to Groton unexpectedly and o... » | Pure genius! » | Any lingering hope of GT defending their Coastal D... » | Have I already complained about people who don't f... » | Merry Christmas! Oh, wait, that's not it. Though... » | Here's a few pictures from our most recent trip do... » | I had a pretty good day yesterday. I skipped out ... » | The end of last week was sort of a disaster at wor... »




Despite losing to the "University" of Georiga on Saturday and having to restrain Emily from starting a bar brawl at the Vortex post-game misery party, I had a good Thanksgiving. Dinner at the club was better than I was expecting, though my expectations were admittedly very low after the horror stories I'd gotten from Emily and Kenneth. The time off was nice, though always too short. It was fun to hang out with Brian and Tim again and to finally meet Margaret. Not too much else to report. Got a lot of work to do before I leave for the great freezing cold north on Wednesday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker