« Home | Here's a few pictures from our most recent trip do... » | I had a pretty good day yesterday. I skipped out ... » | The end of last week was sort of a disaster at wor... » | [SPORTS_RANT]I'm starting to get really frustrated... » | I was just thinking about something that struck me... » | Rumors of my demise are greatly mildly exaggerated... » | Work's been pretty dead this week. Dave's on vaca... » | The trip down to Atlanta this weekend was fine. T... » | I read on CNN today that Alex the parrot died last... » | Busy busy busy. I started my class on Friday. So... »



Merry Christmas! Oh, wait, that's not it. Though try telling that to the retail outlets around here. Usually it doesn't get really bad until after Thanksgiving, and never until after Halloween. Oh well. Maybe we should just have one big giant holiday that lasts 2 months called Hallokwanmas-Chanuthanksadan. Did I miss anything? Sorry, we'll reschedule your holiday into the spring session. Anyway, today is candy day, and we've got (hopefully - we've been munching on it) a big bowl at home to pass out to all the little hellions that live in our building. And if no one shows up, more candy for us! Maybe we'll watch a scary movie or something tonight while we're waiting for costumed devils to show up with their slutty nurse mothers.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker