« Home | Busy busy busy. I started my class on Friday. So... » | I was on The Online today scanning ESPN and say a ... » | GTDC Flag Football schedule just came out and, as ... » | I had a pretty good weekend. I came home early on... » | » | Oro the hamster passed away quietly yesterday whil... » | For those of you with any interest in NCAA footbal... » | It is a sad commentary on the modern American spor... » | Happy first day of college! Suckers. Says the ma... » | Holy crap. Weird Al live is so awesome. He's got... »



I read on CNN today that Alex the parrot died last week. I could have sworn I posted something about him previously, along the lines of being able to pass a test designed for 7 year olds or something to that effect, but I can't find it now. After seeing my cousin spend her summers observing osprey and her own parrot following her around the house, it's pretty obvious that (some) birds are a lot smarter than we generally give them credit for. My condolences to Dr. Pepperberg on losing her companion of the last 30 years.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker