« Home | Hard to believe I've updated Chaos Rankings more r... » | It must be getting close to back-to-school time. ... » | Note to self: it might be time to stop trusting th... » | It was a pretty good weekend all around. Saturday... » | It occured to me this morning that today marks the... » | While Emily was down in Savannah over the weekend,... » | Note to self: using dd to copy a dying disk is a ... » | I came across something amusing in an old notebook... » | It's been a long time coming, but while Emily was ... » | At long last, here are a few pictures from our tri... »



Holy crap. Weird Al live is so awesome. He's got some pretty sweet moves for a guy pushing 50. I was smiling and/or laughing pretty much the entire 2+ hour set. At one point he and the band switched songs after each verse about 10 times and he was up there dancing and singing for 30 minutes straight. They played a good mix of songs too from Fat and Eat It to Smells Like Nirvana to Yoda to Bob to White and Nerdy and Stuck in the Drive Thru before closing their encore with Albuquerque. I was thoroughly entertained the entire time. I definitely recommend checking it out if you get a chance.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker