« Home | While Emily was down in Savannah over the weekend,... » | Note to self: using dd to copy a dying disk is a ... » | I came across something amusing in an old notebook... » | It's been a long time coming, but while Emily was ... » | At long last, here are a few pictures from our tri... » | Mmmm, trail mix. =) » | I stopped taking my allergy medication a couple da... » | Living where I went to high school is strange some... » | We returned from Maine safe and sound. We had an ... » | Maine ho! »



It occured to me this morning that today marks the beginning of my 4th year at General Dynamics. Apart from being somewhat amazing that I've been working for 3 years at the same company, which means I've been out of school for even longer, it also means that I'm offically 100% vested in company contributions to my 401k! With 3 years here under my belt, it's probably time to take a pretty serious look at where I want my future career to be headed and be sure I'm getting all my ducks in a row to achieve that. Certainly something I'm going to have to give some thought to in the latter half of the year before my performance review cycle.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker