« Home | It's been a long time coming, but while Emily was ... » | At long last, here are a few pictures from our tri... » | Mmmm, trail mix. =) » | I stopped taking my allergy medication a couple da... » | Living where I went to high school is strange some... » | We returned from Maine safe and sound. We had an ... » | Maine ho! » | Look like it's going to be a busy busy Fall! We'v... » | Emily's been sick teh last several days and I've b... » | I got tickets for Weird Al this morning! I'm so p... »



I came across something amusing in an old notebook last night while I was looking for something to scribble in. Here's a fun word: GHOTI. Go ahead and see if you can pronounce it correctly. Doesn't look hard, does it? Now go to your local pub and ask for ghoti and chips and see if your waiter/bartender gives you a bizarre look. If you've got that same look on your face right now, let me explain: Pronounce the GH like it sounds in cough. Pronounce the O like it sounds in women. And finally, pronounce the TI like it sounds in motion. I don't know about you, but I could really go for some ghoti and chips. Silly English language...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker