« Home | Mmmm, trail mix. =) » | I stopped taking my allergy medication a couple da... » | Living where I went to high school is strange some... » | We returned from Maine safe and sound. We had an ... » | Maine ho! » | Look like it's going to be a busy busy Fall! We'v... » | Emily's been sick teh last several days and I've b... » | I got tickets for Weird Al this morning! I'm so p... » | Things have been so busy the past 7 weeks or so. ... » | Mmmm, Slurpee... I had to go to Lockheed today, a... »



At long last, here are a few pictures from our trip to Maine! I'm trying to upload the entire thing somewhere else so you can see all of them, but nowhere is cooperating with me at the moment.









About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker