« Home | Craigslist provides an important service, but damn... » | I should have known better. I don't even know wha... » | I'm in Norfolk again. Whee. Yet again my clearan... » | Thank you HBO! As part of our move, we got HBO an... » | For Tim:*dusts off PR.net t-shirt**cues up Bad Bra... » | Also today in the stupid things that annoy me cate... » | Oh. My. God. You know how most companies allow em... » | I'm getting ready to leave work now. This is awes... » | I'm back from my trip to Norfolk. I think securit... » | In less irritating news, things are going pretty w... »



Mmmm, Slurpee... I had to go to Lockheed today, and my god was it sucky outside when I left about an hour ago. My car temp-ometer said 101 outside (so give or take 10 degrees I'm sure). But it was humid like crazy. I didn't see on the sign this morning, but I'll bet we had another Red Alert air quality warning today. Anyway, I needed gas, so I stopped at Citgo, even though it was 3 cents more expensive than the Shell up the street expressly because they had a 7-11 attached and I could get a Slurpee there. Mmm... Totally makes up for being at Lockheed. And I'll take a Slurpee-induced cold-headache over a Lockheed-headache any day! ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker