« Home | For Tim:*dusts off PR.net t-shirt**cues up Bad Bra... » | Also today in the stupid things that annoy me cate... » | Oh. My. God. You know how most companies allow em... » | I'm getting ready to leave work now. This is awes... » | I'm back from my trip to Norfolk. I think securit... » | In less irritating news, things are going pretty w... » | Today we ask a hypothetical question: If your job... » | Apparenty, there's no simple way to get your Miis ... » | I was excited yesterday when I read about the brig... » | Yay for free pizza! I love the fact that our prog... »



Thank you HBO! As part of our move, we got HBO and Cinemax free for three months. Recently, HBO has been showing all 6 episodes of Star Wars back to back. I took the liberty of recording them all in HD and have spent most of my weekend watching them. Ah procrastination...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker