« Home | I was excited yesterday when I read about the brig... » | Yay for free pizza! I love the fact that our prog... » | I forgot to take my allergy medicine this morning.... » | Hooray! My birthday present showed up on Saturday... » | Thus far, PVTs have gone somewhat better than expe... » | We had a pretty busy weekend. I think we're final... » | While today is virtually a world-wide day of mourn... » | At this point, it seems petty and pointless for me... » | Happy Friday the 13th! Isn't a bunch of weird stu... » | They restocked the snack machine today and there's... »



Apparenty, there's no simple way to get your Miis off a Wii. There's a hack available that requires a bluetooth PC adapter (I don't have one). Instead, there's a replica Mii creator online, but it's not quite as much fun. At any rate, here's roughly what I look like on my Wii. I think it's slightly different somehow than what I created, but it's close enough I think.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker