« Home | They restocked the snack machine today and there's... » | Meet Daphne! She's our new three-month-old mosaic... » | So sleepy... » | I picked up our new chinchilla on Friday. She's s... » | I HATE COX!!Apparently, they have to change our ph... » | My new car isn't "new" anymore. It rolled over 10... » | Oh no! I just took the last Twix from the vending... » | The apartment is starting to come together. We ha... » | We made it! Are we're still speaking to each othe... » | I am totally losing it. Too much documentation up... »



Happy Friday the 13th! Isn't a bunch of weird stuff supposed to happen today? *shrug* I have yet to encounter anything out of the ordinary. In fact, all in all it's been a pretty boring day at the office. I'm ready to call it a day, especially as I have a whole slew of errands to run, though that's hardly an unusual occurance. Nice try unexplainable phenomenae! Speaking of which, is anyone else excited about Eureka coming back this summer?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker