« Home | So sleepy... » | I picked up our new chinchilla on Friday. She's s... » | I HATE COX!!Apparently, they have to change our ph... » | My new car isn't "new" anymore. It rolled over 10... » | Oh no! I just took the last Twix from the vending... » | The apartment is starting to come together. We ha... » | We made it! Are we're still speaking to each othe... » | I am totally losing it. Too much documentation up... » | Yay new apartment! We got the keys and parking pa... » | You can tell emo is 100% played out when the lead ... »



Meet Daphne! She's our new three-month-old mosaic female chinnie. =) She's still pretty little, but compared to the last time we saw her, she's grown a lot and her fur has evened out.



About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker