« Home | So Apple TV started shipping yesterday. I'm intri... » | Yay Kimi! In his opening F1 race with Ferarri, Ki... » | No, this post is not about basketball. I just had... » | Commence the Madness! It's 12:00, brackets are lo... » | Damnation! My NCAA bracket gets more and more scr... » | "Scientists, scientists, please. Looking for some... » | It's been a busy past week. I actually did get so... » | Worst sentence fragment I've ever written: ...it i... » | Dammit, I left my chapstick at home. And my nose ... » | Mmmm, blueberry muffin. =) I got tired of eating... »



You can tell emo is 100% played out when the lead article on WebMD about teen slang contains the word. I didn't read the article, but I'm sure it's about how to tell if your kid is actually depressed or just into the music (and subsequent "fashion statement") that hit its peak of popularity something like 5 years ago. (I'm so old...) Dear parents: If you're so out of touch with your kids and with modern popular culture to the point where you need WebMD to explain what emo means, you have much more serious issues. And to all the future I-told-you-soers: Feel free to file away this statement to throw back at me in 20 years when I don't know what the hell my own kids are saying half the time myself. That said, I fully expect to adminster musical justice the way Henry Rollins outlined. You can never go wrong with Zepplin and Sabbath. Or Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington, and Louis Armstrong for that matter. Bring it on future kids!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker