« Home | Mmmm, blueberry muffin. =) I got tired of eating... » | I just wrote what will hopefully be my last check ... » | Can I just say how dissapointed I've been recently... » | Last night I was looking for a new ring tone for m... » | It's been a busy past week. Last week I was just ... » | I've been thinking about Andy a lot recently. I'm... » | Nothing says Happy Valentines Day like the stomach... » | Grrr... It sure is hard to sleep with all this sl... » | Time for adventures in real-life physics! Led by ... » | Okay, okay, so it may not be Kevin Ross like I had... »



Dammit, I left my chapstick at home. And my nose is really running today so I know my lips are going to be really dry. Grrr...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker