« Home | I've been teetering on the edge of "sick" for at l... » | So much for all my errands today. I slept 12 hour... » | Adam's pet peeve of the day: People who point out... » | No sooner than that stupid P-word Phil "predicts" ... » | What crappy weather we're having today. Is it rai... » | So my grand plan to lure Bobby Ross back to Tech a... » | My leasing office makes me so mad sometimes. I to... » | Dunno why I'm just now getting around to this, but... » | I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick too. I've been s... » | Vista's out! Who wants to get me a bootleg copy? ... »



Okay, okay, so it may not be Kevin Ross like I had hoped, but I'm still very excited about hiring John Bond away from NIU to be our new OC. He's a well-established, running-back-friendly, quarterback-proficient coach who knows how to recruit at a school with tough extrance requirements. Bring on the fall!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker