« Home | Vista's out! Who wants to get me a bootleg copy? ... » | Oh no! I'm all out of candy in my desk! =( How ... » | It appears that I've been neglecting my blog. It'... » | Also, craiglist is awesome. After Ourisman offere... » | I have to say, I'm pretty bummed that my brand new... » | And speaking of good news, good riddance to Patric... » | Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided... » | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... » | Why is it always raining when I want to go test dr... » | Is it the weekend yet? *sigh* I still have a ton... »



I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick too. I've been sniffly the past few days, but when I went to bed last night my throat was getting scratchy. I turned my vaporizer on, which certainly helped me sleep better, but I don't know that it made all that much of a difference in how I feel otherwise. My nose is getting to be very drippy, and that's really quite annoying. Stupid winter. I blame the rapid temperature change from bitter cold to balmy to bitter cold in a span of 3 days.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker