« Home | Dunno why I'm just now getting around to this, but... » | I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick too. I've been s... » | Vista's out! Who wants to get me a bootleg copy? ... » | Oh no! I'm all out of candy in my desk! =( How ... » | It appears that I've been neglecting my blog. It'... » | Also, craiglist is awesome. After Ourisman offere... » | I have to say, I'm pretty bummed that my brand new... » | And speaking of good news, good riddance to Patric... » | Much to Brian's probable dismay, I finally decided... » | It's been a busy and productive weekend. I spent ... »



My leasing office makes me so mad sometimes. I told them I was moving out at the end of my lease, so they got together my papaers to sign, but nearly every piece of information was wrong. My name was misspelled. My move out date was wrong. My rent due for February and March was wrong. And on top of all that, they scheduled a "pre-move-out inspection" for February 14th. Obviously, whoever sets these things up is single... Grrr.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker