« Home | So much for all my errands today. I slept 12 hour... » | Adam's pet peeve of the day: People who point out... » | No sooner than that stupid P-word Phil "predicts" ... » | What crappy weather we're having today. Is it rai... » | So my grand plan to lure Bobby Ross back to Tech a... » | My leasing office makes me so mad sometimes. I to... » | Dunno why I'm just now getting around to this, but... » | I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick too. I've been s... » | Vista's out! Who wants to get me a bootleg copy? ... » | Oh no! I'm all out of candy in my desk! =( How ... »



I've been teetering on the edge of "sick" for at least 2 weeks now and I don't feel really any better or any worse. Usually, for me at least, any illness that persists this long has turned into a sinus infection by now. But so far no signs of infection. Just congestion and runny nose, the occasional lack of energy and very mild headache. So, I did a bit of research and decided, thanks to my extensive medical background, that I have vasomotor rhinitis. Although I do have mild-to-moderate allergies to pollen, it's certainly not pollen season yet. I don't have hay fever, or I would have had issues with chinchillas a long time ago. This is something that just started a few weeks ago when the temperature really plunged. Sneezing fits occur when I first walk in the door at home (cold to hot) and when I move from one room to the next (temperature change). And, best of all, it's incurable! Yay!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker