« Home | Nothing says Happy Valentines Day like the stomach... » | Grrr... It sure is hard to sleep with all this sl... » | Time for adventures in real-life physics! Led by ... » | Okay, okay, so it may not be Kevin Ross like I had... » | I've been teetering on the edge of "sick" for at l... » | So much for all my errands today. I slept 12 hour... » | Adam's pet peeve of the day: People who point out... » | No sooner than that stupid P-word Phil "predicts" ... » | What crappy weather we're having today. Is it rai... » | So my grand plan to lure Bobby Ross back to Tech a... »



I've been thinking about Andy a lot recently. I'm not really sure why. I find myself wondering what he'd be up to today if he were still around. Did he and Lori ever get married? Did he ever finish school or did he drop out like he always talked about doing? Did he start his own tech company or is he toiling away in the server room at some Fortune 500 where no one appreciates him? Obviously, we'll never know, but I like to think that whatever is it he might have done would have at least made him happy. I miss you buddy.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker