« Home | Can I just say how dissapointed I've been recently... » | Last night I was looking for a new ring tone for m... » | It's been a busy past week. Last week I was just ... » | I've been thinking about Andy a lot recently. I'm... » | Nothing says Happy Valentines Day like the stomach... » | Grrr... It sure is hard to sleep with all this sl... » | Time for adventures in real-life physics! Led by ... » | Okay, okay, so it may not be Kevin Ross like I had... » | I've been teetering on the edge of "sick" for at l... » | So much for all my errands today. I slept 12 hour... »



I just wrote what will hopefully be my last check to my apartment complex! Yay! My rent until my move out day is covered, so as long as they don't decide that I've done an abnormally irrepairable amount of damage that is inconsistent with a tenant of 2.75 years, I should be out of there scott free on April 1st with no additional expense. *crosses fingers*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker