« Home | It's been a busy past week. Last week I was just ... » | I've been thinking about Andy a lot recently. I'm... » | Nothing says Happy Valentines Day like the stomach... » | Grrr... It sure is hard to sleep with all this sl... » | Time for adventures in real-life physics! Led by ... » | Okay, okay, so it may not be Kevin Ross like I had... » | I've been teetering on the edge of "sick" for at l... » | So much for all my errands today. I slept 12 hour... » | Adam's pet peeve of the day: People who point out... » | No sooner than that stupid P-word Phil "predicts" ... »



Last night I was looking for a new ring tone for my phone. I'm getting tired of the A-Team (blasphemy, I know), so I decided that the Blues Brothers theme would be a good replacement. Apparently, the majority of the internet thinks that the main theme from that movie is either Someone to Love or the Peter Gunn theme. And when I finally did track down the correct music, it sounded terrible as a MIDI. *sigh* Guess B.A. and I will have to tough it out a while longer until I can find something else.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker