« Home | No, this post is not about basketball. I just had... » | Commence the Madness! It's 12:00, brackets are lo... » | Damnation! My NCAA bracket gets more and more scr... » | "Scientists, scientists, please. Looking for some... » | It's been a busy past week. I actually did get so... » | Worst sentence fragment I've ever written: ...it i... » | Dammit, I left my chapstick at home. And my nose ... » | Mmmm, blueberry muffin. =) I got tired of eating... » | I just wrote what will hopefully be my last check ... » | Can I just say how dissapointed I've been recently... »



Yay Kimi! In his opening F1 race with Ferarri, Kimi Raikkonen not only grabbed pole position, but also won the race by a solid margin. I'm excited for the new Formula One season which kicked off tonight in Australia. Well, tomorrow in Australia. Or whatever. Stupid time difference. Anyway, yay Formula One and yay Kimi, now I'll have something to watch all summer until football starts up again.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker