« Home | Commence the Madness! It's 12:00, brackets are lo... » | Damnation! My NCAA bracket gets more and more scr... » | "Scientists, scientists, please. Looking for some... » | It's been a busy past week. I actually did get so... » | Worst sentence fragment I've ever written: ...it i... » | Dammit, I left my chapstick at home. And my nose ... » | Mmmm, blueberry muffin. =) I got tired of eating... » | I just wrote what will hopefully be my last check ... » | Can I just say how dissapointed I've been recently... » | Last night I was looking for a new ring tone for m... »



No, this post is not about basketball. I just had the weirdest flashback to freshman year of college. There's a lot of empty offices between mine and the elevator as people are being shifted around. And for some bizarre reason, I was just walking back to my office and shut the door behind me because I had to make a personal call (even though there's no one even within ear shot of my office at the moment), and I could swear I was back in Fitten. Maybe it's the oversized office doors. Maybe it's the dark hallways, brown carpets, painted doorframes, and sand-colored walls. I dunno. It was just a very bizarre deja vu. Oh, and also, why is Texas A&M trying to blow a 13 point halftime lead and lose to Penn? Okay, I lied. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker