« Home | It's been a busy past week. I actually did get so... » | Worst sentence fragment I've ever written: ...it i... » | Dammit, I left my chapstick at home. And my nose ... » | Mmmm, blueberry muffin. =) I got tired of eating... » | I just wrote what will hopefully be my last check ... » | Can I just say how dissapointed I've been recently... » | Last night I was looking for a new ring tone for m... » | It's been a busy past week. Last week I was just ... » | I've been thinking about Andy a lot recently. I'm... » | Nothing says Happy Valentines Day like the stomach... »



"Scientists, scientists, please. Looking for some order. Some order, please, with the eyes forward and the hands neatly folded and the paying attention... PI IS EXACTLY THREE! Very sorry it had to come to that, but now that I have your attention," happy pi day! May I suggest you help yourself to a nice slice of the cherry variety that none other than Mr. Stevens has assembled for you? Also, this article is somewhat interesting in that it asserts pi actually is exactly three (and some other absurdities like negative circumference) in an alternately constructed universe. It's hardly scholarly, but it was pretty entertaining. Since I'm playing poker tonight, Emily and I celbrated pi day yesterday with some peanut butter creme pie from Wegmans. It was kind of messy, but darn tasty. Oh wait, that's CalTort's slogan... Mmmm... Now I'm really hungry and lunch is still a couple hours away.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker