« Home | Yay new apartment! We got the keys and parking pa... » | You can tell emo is 100% played out when the lead ... » | So Apple TV started shipping yesterday. I'm intri... » | Yay Kimi! In his opening F1 race with Ferarri, Ki... » | No, this post is not about basketball. I just had... » | Commence the Madness! It's 12:00, brackets are lo... » | Damnation! My NCAA bracket gets more and more scr... » | "Scientists, scientists, please. Looking for some... » | It's been a busy past week. I actually did get so... » | Worst sentence fragment I've ever written: ...it i... »



I am totally losing it. Too much documentation update work to get done today, but at least I'm not getting interrupted very much. I was just updating the record of document changes and I was going to add a comment "made formatting more consistent", but I wanted to use a more active verb, so I came up with "consistentalized formatting." Wow. What does that even mean? I typed it in and just started at it for a solid minute trying to make my brain accept the attrocity I'd just brought into existance as an actual word. Thankfully, it's not, and all the bells and whistles started going off almost before I'd even finished typing it. I know it's possible to turn virtually any adjective into a verb, but the abomination above is hardly the way to do it. On the other hand, maybe consistentalize is a perfectly cromulent word and I should set about embiggening its usage...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker