« Home | We made it! Are we're still speaking to each othe... » | I am totally losing it. Too much documentation up... » | Yay new apartment! We got the keys and parking pa... » | You can tell emo is 100% played out when the lead ... » | So Apple TV started shipping yesterday. I'm intri... » | Yay Kimi! In his opening F1 race with Ferarri, Ki... » | No, this post is not about basketball. I just had... » | Commence the Madness! It's 12:00, brackets are lo... » | Damnation! My NCAA bracket gets more and more scr... » | "Scientists, scientists, please. Looking for some... »



Oh no! I just took the last Twix from the vending machine! Hopefully this is the only night I have to go to Lockheed, otherwise I'll have to find some other snack. There's Milky Ways that were behind the last Twix, and there's a handful of other good things, but I'm really going to miss my Twix if they don't restock it soon. Especially if we're going to potentially start running PVTs next week (Hooray - 4 pm to midnight shift! Or maybe even midnight to 8 am! I'm excited...).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker