« Home | Meet Daphne! She's our new three-month-old mosaic... » | So sleepy... » | I picked up our new chinchilla on Friday. She's s... » | I HATE COX!!Apparently, they have to change our ph... » | My new car isn't "new" anymore. It rolled over 10... » | Oh no! I just took the last Twix from the vending... » | The apartment is starting to come together. We ha... » | We made it! Are we're still speaking to each othe... » | I am totally losing it. Too much documentation up... » | Yay new apartment! We got the keys and parking pa... »



They restocked the snack machine today and there's no Twix! I should write a complaint. In related news, PVTs got scheduled for April 24-26 from 3 pm to 11 pm. Whee. Nothing makes me happier than spending my birthday running government-witnessed testing at Lockheed all night.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker